No Thumbnails, no Previews

Jules Y

Mar 25, 2015, 7:30:18 AM3/25/15
to resour...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We are having issues with images processing. No preview is being generated. We are running CENTOS 6.6 x86_64 standard.

May be someone already came across the message we are getting from check.php.

ImageMagick/GraphicsMagickFAIL:
Unexpected output when executing '/usr/bin/convert' -version command. Output was ''.
FFmpegFAIL:
Unexpected output when executing '/usr/bin/ffmpeg' -version command. Output was ''.
GhostscriptFAIL:
Unexpected output when executing '/usr/bin/gs' -version command. Output was ''.
EXIF extensionOK
ExifToolFAIL:
Unexpected output when executing '/usr/local/bin/exiftool' -ver command. Output was ''.

On this server, those scripts are installed and are working fine. Here are the SSH results:

which convert
/usr/bin/convert

which ffmpeg
/usr/bin/ffmpeg