Problem: No preview with staticsync

Tsultrim Tcheupel

Jul 23, 2016, 8:51:26 PM7/23/16
to ResourceSpace
Hello I am a beginner to resourcespace with experience on similar products.

Here are two logs. In the "manual" one I import a picture and it gets a preview. With the "staticsync" I update the same picture but it has no preview :-(

Could someone have a look at thoose logs and tell me what's wrong or where to look for ? I noticed a few unresolved threads on this topic, do experienced users never into this problem anymore ? Are they common mistakes we do ?

Thank you.

I run on windows and installed the following versions:

Windows 7 pro 32bits SP1 (indice de performance 4,9)

WAMP 2.5 (Variety of versions. This is the latest 32 bits and PHP 5.5 version)

Apache 2.4.9

MySQl 5.6.17

PHP 5.5.12

PHPmyadmin 4.1.14