Fatal error: Call to undefined function gd_info() in /var/www/resourcespace/pages/setup.php on line 665

bashir

Aug 29, 2010, 1:30:02 AM8/29/10
to ResourceSpace, pgm...@gmail.com, mat...@patulski.is
Dear all,
I am installing the latest version of Resourcespace in my computer
which i have Ubuntu Linux OS.
When i want to install resourcespace this error occured:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function gd_info() in /var/www/
resourcespace/pages/setup.php on line 665

on line 665 is : if (is_array($gdinfo))

but the complete code is this:
<?php

$gdinfo=gd_info();

if (is_array($gdinfo))

{

$version=$gdinfo["GD Version"];

$result="OK";

}
where is the problem??? and what is the problem ??
any one help plz

thanks

Jeff Harmon

Aug 29, 2010, 4:37:53 AM8/29/10
to ResourceSpace
Someone else just reported this; don't think it was fixed. Not sure
what's going on - gd_info is an old function. What version of PHP are
you running? Dang, I hope we figure this out soon and help out people
with this problem!

- Jeff Harmon
Colorhythm LLC

Jeff Harmon

Aug 29, 2010, 4:46:18 AM8/29/10
to ResourceSpace
Do you have GD installed? What does your Installation Check say?

- Jeff Harmon
Colorhythm LLC

Voltron43

Sep 4, 2010, 2:30:06 AM9/4/10
to ResourceSpace
I was having the same problem on Ubuntu Server Karmic.

I fixed mine by installing the PHP GD image library.

sudo apt-get install php5-gd