ATT Montala: Meta_append plugin not working after version 7.7

Torgeir F

Aug 22, 2016, 8:23:37 AM8/22/16
to ResourceSpace
Hi

Out client had a new RS plugin (meta_append) made for them by Montala last year, but after version 7.7 it seems to have stopped Working.
There definately is something strange going on with the plugin.
 I can see a codesnippet showing on the "upload resources" page, when uploading a new resource. The piece of code says: &metaappend=81 , and is visible in RS right on top of the screen.
Meta append is the name of the failing plugin, and 81 is the metadata field which the plugin is applied to.

I'm attaching the screenshot.

The problem with the plugin is this: It is supposed to take the user input of a textfield, and add a timestamp and running number.
Like this:
User Input: GOG-WSS
Plugin adds: GOG-WSS-22082016-0004

If the user decides not to use the plugin, RS imports IPTC/EXIF data from the uploaded photo and adds this to the same field.

What happens now, is that RS always takes the IPTC/EXIF data, and never adds timestamp.
Could someone from Montala help me with this?

I've tried disabling, and activating the plugin to no avail.

Regards
Torgeir
Feil_22082016.PNG

Dan Huby

Aug 22, 2016, 8:33:56 AM8/22/16
to ResourceSpace
Hi Torgeir,

It's probably best we speak directly about this as it's probably not of interest to the rest of the group. We'll drop you an e-mail.

Dan

Torgeir F

Aug 22, 2016, 9:46:14 AM8/22/16
to ResourceSpace