Install of Version 7 RHEL server (also 7), login works, no display past the header

Keith Streeter

Mar 26, 2015, 11:01:37 AM3/26/15
to resour...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone installed Version 7 and run into an issue where only the header appears and no links work other than logout?  None of the rest of the page renders.  The login page appears to work normally, with the test admin login allowing access.

This has only occurred on RHEL 7, so it is no doubt an issue with the server.  If the behavior has ever been observed before, please contact me.

I have run Version 6.x on many systems but we are standardized on RHEL here at Smith College.

--
Keith Streeter

​​Web Applications Programmer & Systems Analyst

​Information
 Technology
Smith College

Keith Streeter

Mar 26, 2015, 2:23:08 PM3/26/15
to resour...@googlegroups.com
This has been solved.  With RHEL 7 the PHP function mbstring was not installed by default.

When this happens the experience described in the original post occurs.  Once this need is met, Resource Space 7 responds correctly.

Keith