Connecting ResourceSpace to Adobe CC

kareem...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2016, 9:19:24 AM9/15/16
to ResourceSpace
I've been researching how to connect ResourceSpace to Adobe CC (or vice versa) but haven't found anything comprehensive or descriptive enough to be useful.

My company uses Adobe CC; we're testing out ResourceSpace as a DAM solution to our content library; but, accessing the library through our CC products is needed to reduce operational overhead.

From what I've researched thus far, I understand that Adobe CC connects to DAMs through Adobe Drive (v5), which uses the OASIS CMIS 1.0 specification for its connector.
We're hosting ResourceBase v7.8.8554 on an inhouse lamp server.

Has anyone connected ResourceSpace to Adobe CC before, or know how to?

Mike Smith

Sep 20, 2016, 11:19:58 AM9/20/16
to ResourceSpace
Hi -

Did you ever get any response to this ? We have a similar need and maybe a coworking development project could bring this to life.

Please get in touch

MS

Dan Huby

Sep 23, 2016, 3:56:37 PM9/23/16
to ResourceSpace
We're hopefully building a CMIS connector very soon. We have a couple of organisations interested - for Adobe Drive as suggested above - and we've been trying to pool development funds. If you can co-fund or contribute some dev time please let us know: in...@resourcespace.org

Thanks!
Message has been deleted

Kareem

Sep 26, 2016, 11:12:02 AM9/26/16
to ResourceSpace
Mike, Dan:

Thank you very much for responding.
I'll keep the CMIS in mind, and discuss the possibility of co-dev with my associates.

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 11:19:58 AM UTC-4, Mike Smith wrote:
Hi -

Did you ever get any response to this ? We have a similar need and maybe a coworking development project could bring this to life.

Please get in touch

MS

opencreativity

Feb 22, 2018, 11:35:37 AM2/22/18
to ResourceSpace
Hi all,
any new or progress about this thread?
Maurizio

Dan Huby

Feb 22, 2018, 11:46:52 AM2/22/18
to resour...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, no progress. Adobe dropped the CMIS support in Drive, which removed the reason for the development for the interested clients.

Dan

--
ResourceSpace: Open Source Digital Asset Management
http://www.resourcespace.com