How to enable Big Slideshow

Nieuwhuis Timen

Sep 16, 2016, 3:17:05 AM9/16/16
to ResourceSpace

We've got the latest version, (7.8.8554) but we cant find the option to enable the big slideshow.
Can somebody tell me where to enable it?

adam jawamann

Sep 19, 2016, 8:29:08 AM9/19/16
to ResourceSpace
In main config is option for that..i mean big_slideshow.just replace false to true. Maybe you have to set the path for pictures

Nieuwhuis Timen

Sep 20, 2016, 10:14:45 AM9/20/16
to ResourceSpace
Turns out it was already enabled.
We want to accomplish http://www.resourcespace.com/knowledge-base/resourceadmin/homepage-slideshow.

adam jawamann

Sep 20, 2016, 6:01:12 PM9/20/16
to ResourceSpace
thats it, only path to image background. same like web Page with examples, that you send the link for, looks my interface too. transparent and fixed head menu too.

Nieuwhuis Timen

Sep 23, 2016, 8:01:04 AM9/23/16
to ResourceSpace
Our config.php is wrong the parameter slideshow_big is called twice. Set them both on true and it works.

Thx for the help.