Complete Solution for local logging and visualize local and remote

fkoc...@googlemail.com

Oct 15, 2015, 6:46:33 AM10/15/15
to Resol Vbus
Hi,
after writing a windows-based Service for logging into MSSql, a Windows-Forms based Program running localy on a Windows XP-Windows 10 computer, i wrote an aditional Windows Service for getting my SQl-Data remote.
After that, I wrote my first Android-Application for showing logged Data.

I used a Resol BX+, DL-2 and Weather-Data from my PWs-Weatherstation or each other PWS on www.wunderground.com.
My Code is written in .Net (c#, .Net 3.5 and above) and using Xamarin for android/iOS.
 nearby pictures of those app's:

Original Schema of my DL-2

My Windows-Programm (also in different 6 Colors)
e.g.

Output of my Windows-Web-Service

My Android-App.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2
Auto Generated Inline Image 3
Auto Generated Inline Image 4
Auto Generated Inline Image 5
Auto Generated Inline Image 6
Auto Generated Inline Image 7
Message has been deleted

fkoc...@googlemail.com

Jan 13, 2016, 8:04:58 AM1/13/16
to Resol Vbus
Next Step is porting the complete Sollution to Rapberry PI2 including Gas- and Powermeter.
You can follow my Project on the german Website myresolviewer.de

Scott White

Apr 26, 2016, 7:16:03 AM4/26/16
to Resol Vbus

This is tremendous work.  It is clear you have had a lot of fun.  What did you use to create the diagram in Image 1?

Kind Regards

Scott

fkoc...@googlemail.com

Apr 29, 2016, 2:50:38 PM4/29/16
to Resol Vbus
It's Photoshop. Some Forms with gradients.