RESOL interface adapter VBus / USB

Tryphon

Jan 26, 2015, 7:56:29 AM1/26/15
to resol...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

This is a very usefull forum here. I try to connect my RESOL interface adapter VBus / USB on my Qnap NAS since one month. Finally I connected it sucessfully.

Using the open source GPL_TS 4.1.1 for my NAS, I modified the generic.c source driver by inserting the VID/PID = 0x1fef / 0x2018 and then compiling it. I got a new usbserial.ko driver and put it in the right place in the NAS.

I just plugged the adapter and it was immediatly recognized. I can now decode (vbusdecode) the flux directly in the NAS under its own operating system : QTS firmware !!

Thank you !