Saving parameters with RPT tool/Failed to save data

Tom

Nov 1, 2017, 1:36:32 AM11/1/17
to Resol Vbus
I'm starting a new thread as the old one had too many things going on.

With everything updated, MX 2.02,and RPT at 1.8b2, I am unable to save current settings, after retrieving them from the MX (which I confirmed by reading, then writing them back to the controller. The error I get is "Failed to save data."

I would like to save the current settings, as this is a fairly complicated set of parameters. Is this working for anyone? Is there a step I am doing incorrectly?

thanks,
Tom