IPad app

roscos

Nov 8, 2013, 7:34:33 PM11/8/13
to resol...@googlegroups.com
Hi, new the group and DL2. Got everything working except the iPad app. I can see my collector, storage bottom, storage top and pump on the iPhone app using the xyz.via.vbus.net URL. I've tried to setup the iPad app with this same URL and even just locally pointing to 192.168.1.173 (it's IP). I went ahead and gave the DL2 a fixed IP and even port forwarded port 443tcp to it. No luck.

I get the generic diagram on the iPad and it even shows the name, version and serial number of my DL2, but the data won't show up like it does in the iPhone app. I am logging data from a BX Plus (firmware 1.05) and the DL2 firmware is 2.0 if that matters.

Any suggestions. Could it be that I ca't use custom parameter names, filters, views and schemes? I haven't tried resetting everything to factory conditions

Thanks ahead of time.

roscos

Nov 9, 2013, 9:18:07 AM11/9/13
to resol...@googlegroups.com
BTW, the iPad app version is 2.2

cawag98

Jan 18, 2018, 4:08:08 PM1/18/18
to Resol Vbus
Hi Colleen: I'm a relative newbie myself.  Did you ever get your Ipad app (Vbus Touch Free?) working?  I've got mine going on Iphone and Ipad, after a bit of trial and error.

Carl