Windows-Service for DL2

fkoc...@googlemail.com

Feb 25, 2015, 12:22:56 PM2/25/15
to resol...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
in the last days a wrote a Windows-Service for my DL2.
It request the Data in the given interval and store it into y MS-SQL(Express)-Database.
The Logging Intervall in vbus.net wasn't short enough for me.
Now I'm testing it with an Intervall of one Minute about WAN.
It is based on .Net 4.5 and SQL 2012.
In future, the database will consist two tables, one for last 24 hour and one for long term.
It sends a http-request (https) to DL2 (FW 2.3) and stores all Data in the Database.
Next step is a Windows-Form-based Programm to visualize all needed Data (including Filters of the DL2).
After that I will perform a ASP.NET Page with SVG/Flash.

I will Report about my Steps....
Is there anything else, i should remind?
Best Regards Frank

fkoc...@googlemail.com

Feb 27, 2015, 5:48:56 AM2/27/15
to resol...@googlegroups.com
Next Step -> success
Now the Service collects Data from WeatherUnderground PWS (Personel Weather Station) too.
It can be your own or a PWS near by you.

fkoc...@googlemail.com

Mar 12, 2015, 1:08:02 PM3/12/15
to resol...@googlegroups.com
Now I finished the first Windows-Version. Take a Look at Viewer.jpg
There are many Features like coloring the Temperature-Values (going up or down), Coloring the Schema of the storage depending of ist temperature, getting the Max-Values of each day from WMZ1 and 2, and displaying the corespondent weather.
I'm interested in your opinion.
Viewer.jpg

Andrew White

Mar 12, 2015, 5:37:56 PM3/12/15
to resol...@googlegroups.com
Hi Frank,

It looks good, can it take data from other controllers ?

Andrew

fkoc...@googlemail.com

Mar 13, 2015, 10:10:47 AM3/13/15
to resol...@googlegroups.com
I don't know realy, cause i have no other Controller.
But if your Controller offers download data like the resol as http/XML it would be possible.
Something like:http://IP-AdressOfYourController/:PortOfYourController/dlx/download... etc. as mentioned in this Group under Download-Api.
What Kind of Controller do you have?
In most cases it depends on Resol or offers similar ways to get data.