DL2 to cloud server

Dylan Macleod

Aug 13, 2015, 2:51:59 PM8/13/15
to Resol Vbus
Hi guys,

I am looking to see if i can get something working.  So here is my issues,    I have 5 of these DL2 Dataloggers v2 with vbus.net access.   I don't like the vbus.net portal nor should I have to purchase an yearly subscription when I spend $500 apiece  for this.   So I want to have it connect to my Cloud server and allow my family to view  the graphs and etc.  We all have  Thermal Solar panels and being I am the IT guy for the family I got stuck dealing with this.   So  here what I know so far:

Resol DL2

Arm linux build root  base machine
180mb flash hard drive

I have ssh access and ftp.  I see it connect to 7035 port to vbus.net   but  on an openvpn   connection.

So   I also have a Vbus to USB and have a few raspberry that maybe  I could use insteaD?
Thanks Guys
Dylan MacLeod