DL2 Download API

Thomas

Feb 19, 2015, 6:33:48 PM2/19/15
to resol...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

since October last Year i use a Delta SOL BS with a DL2 for logging.
It's OK, registered in VBUS.net create a Scheme and some Diagramms. It works fine

But i also want to store the Data in my own firebird DB
Now i find this nice Group with a lot of helpfull Information.
So now I want to use the DL2 Download API but wenn I use the endpoint '*/Download/Download?' and the statement:

http://dl2/dlx/download/download?sessionAuthUsername=admin&sessionAuthPassword=admin&source=log&outputType=text-csv-lf&startDate=10/02/2015&endDate=15/02/2015'

there come only "Date / Time" (nothing else) as output from my DL2.

Live Data with source=current sends the actual Data
Also when I use the Webinterface of the DL2 it Works, i can select various Dates and the Download is ok.

Is there anybody can help?

thanks and best regards
Thomas

ps: sorry for my very bad english bud normaly i talk only in german :-)

Daniel Wippermann

Feb 23, 2015, 2:02:49 PM2/23/15
to Resol Vbus
Hi Tom,

I think the reason is the date range you provided. Please take a look at

The date must be given as „MM/DD/YYYY“. And you seem to have put the day-of-the-month first followed by the month. Please try swapping the two.

Best regards,
    Daniel

Sent with Mail Pilot

Thomas

Feb 24, 2015, 5:26:32 AM2/24/15
to resol...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

Thank you very much, that was exactly the problem

Best regards
Thomas