Own Standalone R# App Fails License Check

Sven Amann

Mar 19, 2015, 12:07:16 PM3/19/15
to resharpe...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I developed an analysis based on R# (v8) and would like to run it on the command line. I found the following alternatives:
  • I can plug it into either dubfinder or inspectcode, but that implies that the respective analyses are run as well, which I would like to avoid.
  • I can build my own standalone command-line application, but there the R# environment fails to start, because there is no license for my tool (license check apparently depends on the main dll/exe)...
Is there a supported way to build a custom CLT? I have a R# Ultimate OS license, so that's not the issue.
Would be great if someone could help me out here.

Thank you very much in advance,
Best regards,
Sven

Serjic Shkredov

Mar 25, 2015, 7:44:37 AM3/25/15
to resharpe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
there is no supported way. I would recommend to use ReSharper 9 packages to build such tool but license will still be an issue. Some part of inspect code (e.g. daemon) are protected and should be activated using our public/private key. We can generate public key for your activator if you decide to use 9.0 platform.