IUnitTestElementsSource is not available in Resharper 2017.3.5 SDK

Charles

Apr 13, 2018, 5:18:12 PM4/13/18
to resharper-plugins
Hi,

In the article What's New in ReSharper 9.0?, I saw that a single interface replaced several interfaces (e.g. ), unfortunately the IUnitTestElementsSource is not available in Resharper 2017.3.5 SDK, how can I handle the unit test discovery? tks.

Charles

Apr 13, 2018, 5:18:12 PM4/13/18
to resharper-plugins
Hi,
In the article "What's New in ReSharper 9.0?", I saw that a single interface IUnitTestElementSource replaced several interfaces (e.g. IUnitTestMetadataExplorerIUnitTestFileExplorer). Unfortunately in the latest version of SDK 2017.3.5, the IUnitTestElementSource is NOT available. How can I handle the unit test discovery in my plugin? thanks.