ReSharper 9.1 extension not available from Extension Manager

Joar Øyen

Apr 13, 2015, 1:43:51 PM4/13/15
to resharpe...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I updated my live template macros with the latest ReSharper SDK NuGet pacakge and made it depend on Wave 2.0. I'm able to add it to ReSharper 9.1 from a local feed (my development output folder), but I don't see it while searching the public repository from ReSharper -> Extension Manager. I can see my extension in the feed though: https://resharper-plugins.jetbrains.com/api/v2/curated-feeds/Wave_v2.0/Packages(Id='JoarOyen.ReSharper.LiveTemplates',Version='2.0.0.0')

After comparing my feed entry with your xUnit entry in the feed, I have false in the following two elements
<d:IsLatestVersion m:type="Edm.Boolean">false</d:IsLatestVersion>
<d:IsAbsoluteLatestVersion m:type="Edm.Boolean">false</d:IsAbsoluteLatestVersion>

Can this be the issue?

The source for my extension is available from this branch on GitHub: https://github.com/joaroyen/ReSharper.LiveTemplates/tree/Wave02

Thanks,
- Joar

Matt Ellis

Apr 13, 2015, 4:12:29 PM4/13/15
to resharpe...@googlegroups.com
Hmm. Those flags are a symptom, rather than the actual reason. The fact that they're false is why the extension isn't showing up in the extension manager, but they shouldn't be false. I've forced it by unlisting and then relisting the package. The properties are now true, and it should be in the extension manager now.

How did you upload the package? Via the command line, or the web interface?

Regards
Matt

Slava Trenogin

Apr 13, 2015, 4:15:46 PM4/13/15
to resharpe...@googlegroups.com
As far as I remember curators are not applied to packages uploaded through api. Yet another issue in the gallery.

Matt Ellis

Joar Øyen

Apr 13, 2015, 6:30:01 PM4/13/15
to resharpe...@googlegroups.com
I used command line to push the updated package.

The relisting did the trick and I was able to install it now.

Thanks,
- Joar

Julien Lebosquain

Apr 14, 2015, 5:37:16 AM4/14/15
to resharpe...@googlegroups.com
Matt, Slava: for information, the exact same thing happened to me with Enhanced Tooltip right now (uploaded via command line).
Unlisting/Relisting did the trick.

Matt Ellis

Apr 14, 2015, 5:48:38 AM4/14/15
to resharpe...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Julien. I'll definitely look into this.