Re: [resharper-plugins] Re: How to get IProject in ElementProblemAnalyzer

Matthew Ellis

Jun 2, 2017, 10:57:18 AM6/2/17
to resharper-plugins
You can also use the GetProject() extension method on the ITreeNode-derived element or IDaemonProcess.SourceFile.

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 at 10:46 taodongl <luya...@gmail.com> wrote:
OK. I find `IDaemonProcess.PsiModule.ContainingProjectModule` can response `IProject`

在 2017年6月2日星期五 UTC+8下午5:41:51,taodongl写道:
Hello,
how to get current IProject in ElementProblemAnalyzer? I don't fint the api in sdk document.

Thanks.

taodongl

Jun 3, 2017, 9:04:09 AM6/3/17
to resharper-plugins
nice, thanks.

在 2017年6月2日星期五 UTC+8下午10:57:18,Matt Ellis写道: