amazon.com review stars

Mirar H

Mar 17, 2014, 11:26:13 AM3/17/14
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
Unless I disable blocking completely, I can't see the review stars on amazon (any region).

I have no great idea why. Does this happen to anyone else? Since I can see them if I disable RP, I suspect RP is involved in the problem somehow.

I notice that amazon probably does some sort of special cutout, because they use this:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/G/02/common/sprites/sprite-site-wide._V146303782_.png

for most of the images.

SKIPNA

May 8, 2014, 2:56:20 PM5/8/14
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it happens to me on both Linux and Windows. I've just learned to live with the fact that I need to disable RP on Amazon.com.

stepha...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 4:30:02 AM7/3/14
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

yes I have the same Problem. But I can fix it.
If you want to see the stars of the ratings on amazon you have to allow "*.images-amazon.com" as target. You can although allow it as resource. Than you will see the ratings.

Stephan

Jul 3, 2014, 4:35:14 AM7/3/14
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
I use the 1.0 beta version, so there can be a difference to the last stable version