RequestPolicy and Dashlane Extension

David Bisson

Mar 9, 2016, 8:46:43 AM3/9/16
to RequestPolicy discussion
Hi all,

I just recently installed RequestPolicy, and I'm enjoying the experience so far!  However, I'm having trouble getting the Dashlane browser extension for Firefox to work.  I've listed dashlane.com under the Origins and Destinations whitelist, but to no avail.  When I temporarily allow all requests, however, Dashlane works fine.  Does anyone have an idea as to how I can get Dashlane's browser extension to work with RequestPolicy?

Thank you in advance!

Best,

David

Martin Kimmerle

Mar 9, 2016, 10:09:50 AM3/9/16
to RequestPolicy discussion
Hello David,

you need to open RP's request log and then try to reproduce what's not working. The request log should show the blocked URIs. Based on them you'll be able to add the needed rules – at least in the v1.0 branch (RP continued).

Kind regards
Martin

David Bisson

Mar 9, 2016, 11:38:46 AM3/9/16
to requestpol...@googlegroups.com
Hello Martin,

I might have just figured it out.  There was an extension resource request that I was missing.  It's working right now!

Thank you for your helpful advice!

Best,

David

Best Regards