does anyone know why i only see : OK after push was done into the the repository master

ita...@ohav.co.il

Feb 18, 2013, 4:24:29 AM2/18/13
to reque...@googlegroups.com
hello to all!

im trying to use the testing hook ,  updated the webhook url that i got from requestBin    pushed changes from local repository to github    but had seen no changes in the requestBin URL,
can someone tell what am i missing here ?   is it the deploy keys ?

thank you in advanced,  Itamar Regev

Jeff Lindsay

Feb 18, 2013, 4:38:29 AM2/18/13
to reque...@googlegroups.com
I don't think we can tell you. This is the RequestBin forum.

Jeff Lindsay
http://progrium.com

איתמר רגב

Feb 18, 2013, 4:44:45 AM2/18/13
to reque...@googlegroups.com
amm sorry, is this the wrong forum for my issue >

Jeff Lindsay

Feb 18, 2013, 4:45:38 AM2/18/13
to reque...@googlegroups.com
It sounds like it.

איתמר רגב

Feb 18, 2013, 4:54:39 AM2/18/13
to reque...@googlegroups.com
can you please give me an idea on the relevent forum,  i mean my question is about using the requestBIn ?..

2013/2/18 Jeff Lindsay <prog...@gmail.com>
It sounds like it.

Jeff Lindsay

Feb 18, 2013, 4:56:06 AM2/18/13
to reque...@googlegroups.com
RequestBin collects requests made by third parties. If you aren't seeing anything in your requestbin, the third party is not making the request. My guess is you're using github? You could talk to their support.

איתמר רגב

Feb 18, 2013, 4:57:36 AM2/18/13
to reque...@googlegroups.com
thanx!    ill move to the more relevant forum.