Rvert UI To Previous Version

Hassnain Alvi

Mar 31, 2015, 8:00:33 AM3/31/15
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
HI,
I am using Gerrit 2.10-rc0 and i want to revert UI to the previous version UI. The sample of the previous UI is attached with this topic. I am more familiar with the previous UI then the new one. Is there any easier way to switch UI to previous version  while keeping the Sign In With Launchpad Option?

Looking forward to your reply
Thanks
intro-quick-new-review.jpg

Edwin Kempin

Mar 31, 2015, 8:13:11 AM3/31/15
to Hassnain Alvi, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
HI,
I am using Gerrit 2.10-rc0 and i want to revert UI to the previous version UI. The sample of the previous UI is attached with this topic. I am more familiar with the previous UI then the new one. Is there any easier way to switch UI to previous version  while keeping the Sign In With Launchpad Option?
You can configure the old UI in your user preferences [1].
But please note that Gerrit 2.10 is the last release that contains the old UI.
From 2.11 on the old UI is removed [2].

Looking forward to your reply
Thanks

Hassnain Alvi

Apr 1, 2015, 5:10:32 AM4/1/15
to Edwin Kempin, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Sorry i am using 2.11-rc0 that means i cannot revert to old UI i just want to know how can i see the checkout and cherry pick links as attached in the image (in old Ui) in the current UI?

intro-quick-new-review.jpg

Jan Kundrát

Apr 1, 2015, 6:35:55 AM4/1/15
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday, 1 April 2015 11:10:27 CEST, Hassnain Alvi wrote:
> Sorry i am using 2.11-rc0 that means i cannot revert to old UI i just want
> to know how can i see the checkout and cherry pick links as attached in the
> image (in old Ui) in the current UI?

Hi Hassnain,
did you read the documentation? This is answered at [1]. Pleas read through
it, there are many new features which you won't discover until you invest
your time into learning new stuff.

Cheers,
Jan

[1]
https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/user-review-ui.html#download

--
Trojitá, a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/

Hassnain Alvi

Apr 6, 2015, 2:02:53 PM4/6/15
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
Thanks i have found my mistake but i am facing the problem in installing downlaod-comamnds plugin. I have posted a topic here. Please tell me if you can help me in this