Vacelet, Manuel

Sep 21, 2017, 10:47:54 AM9/21/17
to Repo
Hi there,

I found the following thread about golang use of gerrit vs github rather interesting:
https://github.com/golang/go/issues/21956

Most of the comments I read so far claim that Gerrit is superior to GH for it's job (the review part) but nevertheless point out that those advantages are not outweigh by the cost of the learning curve for people (more and more) used to Github and PRs in general.

I know PloyGerrit already address some of the issues with Gerrit Web UI but I'm wondering if there are plans to address the whole UX, including the CLI one so it could be easier for people coming from PR world to understand Gerrit concepts ?

Manuel