Can the Gerrit 2.10 REST API tell me if a patchset is the result of a trivial rebase

Øyvind Harboe

Feb 20, 2015, 6:53:12 AM2/20/15
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to modify our build script to skip builds of patchsets that are the result of a trivial rebase, but only under certain conditions.

To implement this, I need the REST API to tell me if a patchset is the result of a trivial rebase.

Is there a way to do that?

I can't see a way to query the REST API for whether a rebase is trivial:

Dave Borowitz

Feb 20, 2015, 11:10:13 AM2/20/15
to Øyvind Harboe, repo-discuss
Not currently but it should be easy to add, maybe as a separate REST API endpoint /changes/X/revisions/Y/kind. Just inject a ChangeKindCache and call getChangeKind on the patch set.