help with online reindex

Khai Do

Jun 11, 2016, 11:29:21 AM6/11/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hello All.  The ssh command[1] to start online indexing doesn't seem to work for me.  I'm not sure whether it's a real bug or whether I'm just not using the command correctly.  I entered an issue[2] for it and was wondering if anyone can confirm whether this is a real issue or whether i'm obviously doing something wrong?  I found this problem when I was trying to implement a feature[3] to force online reindex.  Thanks.  -Khai

Björn Pedersen

Jun 13, 2016, 3:59:49 AM6/13/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion

Zaro

Jun 13, 2016, 12:59:09 PM6/13/16
to Björn Pedersen, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Yes, it looks like the exact same problem. Difference stack trace so
there might be more than one issue with online reindex right now but
good to know it's a real issue and not just me. Thanks. -Khai