new plugin proposal/its-redmine

Alexandre Leblanc

Nov 7, 2016, 3:44:20 PM11/7/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, alexandr...@savoirfairelinux.com, jerome....@savoirfairelinux.com
Hi, I've been working a small Its-Redmine plug-in which is been use internally at our office.
The plug-in simply push for now a comment to Redmine when using add-comment or add-velocity-comment.
I would really like to push it in the Gerrit plug-in repo . What are the procedures ?

Thanks
Alexandre Leblanc
F5E1 928F 7D13 13E8 B678  7330 5123 DB43 6BAB 2851
https://www.savoirfairelinux.com/en/

luca.mi...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2016, 7:15:22 PM11/7/16
to Alexandre Leblanc, Repo and Gerrit Discussion, alexandr...@savoirfairelinux.com, jerome....@savoirfairelinux.com
You are already following the "procedure" :-) A Gerrit maintainer should create the repo for you based on your request.

Luca

Sent from my iPhone

David Pursehouse

Nov 7, 2016, 7:51:54 PM11/7/16
On Tue, Nov 8, 2016 at 5:44 AM Alexandre Leblanc <in...@a-lb.ca> wrote:
Hi, I've been working a small Its-Redmine plug-in which is been use internally at our office.
The plug-in simply push for now a comment to Redmine when using add-comment or add-velocity-comment.
I would really like to push it in the Gerrit plug-in repo . What are the procedures ?

The plugin project is created as plugins/its-redmine

There is a group "plugins-its-redmine" with owner permissions; please create an account on gerrit-review so I can add you to the group.

Alexandre Leblanc

Nov 9, 2016, 2:26:29 AM11/9/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, in...@a-lb.ca, alexandr...@savoirfairelinux.com, jerome....@savoirfairelinux.com
Thank for putting everything in place so fast. I pushed a commit which contain the entire plug-in. Who should I add as reviewers ?

Luca Milanesio

Nov 9, 2016, 2:57:18 AM11/9/16
to Alexandre Leblanc, Repo and Gerrit Discussion, alexandr...@savoirfairelinux.com, jerome....@savoirfairelinux.com
I'm the maintainer of the ITS-base, ITS-Jira and ITS-Rtc plugins, I would be happy to review it.

Luca.

Alexandre Leblanc

Nov 11, 2016, 11:33:16 AM11/11/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, in...@a-lb.ca, alexandr...@savoirfairelinux.com, jerome....@savoirfairelinux.com
Thank Luca,
I've added you as a reviewer on the project.

Thank again.

Toan Tran

Dec 28, 2017, 11:42:00 AM12/28/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi  Alexandre Leblanc,

I am looking for a Gerrit plugin which can hook up with Redmine and found you here.
But I cannot use https://github.com/cyrilix/its-redmine because it is out-dated.
Is your plugin available for download and compatible with Gerrit 2.14.6?

Thank you very much!
--Toan

Jonathan Nieder

Dec 28, 2017, 12:48:51 PM12/28/17
to Toan Tran, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
The plugin appears to be under review at https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/c/plugins/its-redmine/+/142532. If you have a chance to test it (use the 'Download' command on that page) and comment, that would presumably be very welcome.