verify-status not showing comments

Philip Stefanov

Feb 15, 2018, 1:29:00 AM2/15/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I was playing around with this plugin some time ago and i swear
comments were also visible on the 'Show All Reports' page.

Yesterday i build it from:
commit a3bb630faa5ae5a97200eace28bb40f551378009
Author: Sergii Kipot
Date:   Sat Mar 25 22:39:59 2017 +0100
Add configurable support for in-progress status

And i don't see them anywhere now, they are in the database but i can't see them.

David Ostrovsky

Feb 15, 2018, 2:13:39 AM2/15/18

On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 7:29:00 AM UTC+1, Philip Stefanov wrote:
I was playing around with this plugin some time ago and i swear
comments were also visible on the 'Show All Reports' page.

Can you file an issue in gerrit issue tracker and provide the steps how to reproduce
the problem? Thanks.

Philip Stefanov

Feb 15, 2018, 3:50:14 AM2/15/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
First will try reinstall the plugin.
I mean the whole column is missing not just having empty comment column :)
Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 12.46.09 AM.png