how to get name of latest patchset and all changes of a particular Topic

Sharath Gupta

Jun 23, 2016, 9:14:28 PM6/23/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Gerrit Experts

I am little new to Gerrit and I have started developing a plugin. I need few of the things listed below to help me write the plugin :

1. Given a change, how to get the latest patchset number.

2. Given a topic, how to get all the changes with that topic.

3. Given a patchset, how to change the aprroval to +1 or +2 or whatever.

Please let me know what I have to look into to get these. Any pointers related to this that helps are welcome.

Thanks
Sharath

David Pursehouse

Jun 23, 2016, 10:32:01 PM6/23/16
to Sharath Gupta, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 10:14 AM Sharath Gupta <sharath...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Gerrit Experts

I am little new to Gerrit and I have started developing a plugin. I need few of the things listed below to help me write the plugin :

1. Given a change, how to get the latest patchset number.

Use the get change endpoint [1] with the current_revision option [2].

2. Given a topic, how to get all the changes with that topic.

Use the query changes endpoint [3] with the 'topic' operator [4].

3. Given a patchset, how to change the aprroval to +1 or +2 or whatever.

Use the review endpoint [5].

Please let me know what I have to look into to get these. Any pointers related to this that helps are welcome.