Diagnosing replication failure GerritHub -> GitHub

matthew

Feb 13, 2018, 1:47:17 PM2/13/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
My repo was imported from github, worked fine, but now replication fails.
Replication first stalled because github and gerrithub were out of sync. A force-push to github reset it to an earlier commit, the parent of the latest gerrithub commit. I would expect replication to resume, but it is not happening.
As users do we have resources for investigating the situation, say, visibility into the gerrithub replication log?
Thanks.
-M

Luca Milanesio

Feb 13, 2018, 4:39:05 PM2/13/18
to matthew, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Have you tried writing to GerritForge to get the logs related to your repo?

HTH

Luca.