com.google.gerrit.server.mail.OutgoingEmailValidator not found

Jungho Ahn

Sep 14, 2016, 4:24:01 PM9/14/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hello,

I'm trying to change project config through web ui: projects/general/edit config, but I got 500 internal error.
When I checked the log,

ERROR com.google.gerrit.httpd.restapi.RestApiServlet : Error in POST /changes/
com.google.gerrit.server.git.UpdateException: com.google.gerrit.server.project.InvalidChangeOperationException: invalid author

I'm not sure what 'invalid author' means. I'm in 'Administrator' group.

And I tried to registered my account's email, but it failed too:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.google.gerrit.server.mail.OutgoingEmailValidator
        at com.google.gerrit.server.mail.OutgoingEmail.add(OutgoingEmail.java:384)
        at com.google.gerrit.server.mail.RegisterNewEmailSender.init(RegisterNewEmailSender.java:49)

Should I install any external lib or plugin?

Thanks,