Finding commits that are bypassed verification by Jenkins

Gaurav Negi

Jun 14, 2017, 6:36:46 PM6/14/17
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
    Qucik question here,
Some developers in our company have access of Manual +1 Verification.
How can I find commits that went in that are manually verified.

I see "reviewedby" flag, but no flag of "verifiedby" in gerrit query.

Thanks
-Gaurav

Gaurav Negi

Jun 14, 2017, 8:15:46 PM6/14/17
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
Tried this this, This is not giving correct data

status:merged+branch:master+project:main+-reviewer:jenkins

Luca Milanesio

Jun 15, 2017, 1:37:00 AM6/15/17
to Gaurav Negi, repo-d...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried with the 'label' expression?

in your case it would be:
status:merged branch:master project:main -label:verified=ok,jenkins

HTH

Luca.

Gaurav Negi

Jun 15, 2017, 10:54:06 PM6/15/17
to Luca Milanesio, repo-d...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Luca. Yes that works.
I had tried earlier with label:Verified=+1, but didnot with , also.
Its nice to learn.

status:merged+branch:master+project:main+-label:verified=+1,jenkins