virtual host lib and gerrit version

Jens Löök

Oct 6, 2017, 8:38:42 AM10/6/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi
I would like to try the the Gerrit virtual host lib but I'm having problems finding a suitable Gerrit version to get it working. If I try master or the latest tag it doesn't compile and now I have moved back to v2.14.2-2566-gd32409d823 in the gerrit repo and both Gerrit and virtualhost compiles but then I get errors in runtime which does not seem to be related to virtualhost. So is there a Gerrit version or commit which is known to work together with the virtual host lib?

luca.mi...@gmail.com

Oct 6, 2017, 9:03:46 AM10/6/17
to Jens Löök, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Jens,
You need Gerrit 2.15.

Luca

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Oct 2017, at 13:38, Jens Löök <jee...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi
I would like to try the the Gerrit virtual host lib but I'm having problems finding a suitable Gerrit version to get it working. If I try master or the latest tag it doesn't compile and now I have moved back to v2.14.2-2566-gd32409d823 in the gerrit repo and both Gerrit and virtualhost compiles but then I get errors in runtime which does not seem to be related to virtualhost. So is there a Gerrit version or commit which is known to work together with the virtual host lib?

Jens Löök

Oct 6, 2017, 10:17:06 AM10/6/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I can not compile virtual host with Gerrit 2.15, it doesn't work after Gerrit version v2.14.2-2564-g5116a9984a

/Jens

thomasmu...@yahoo.com

Oct 6, 2017, 11:14:30 AM10/6/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion

Jens Löök

Oct 9, 2017, 3:00:38 AM10/9/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Thanks, I have built on master now and got it working.

/Jens