Gerrit and Jupyer Notebooks

Wolf Behrenhoff

Feb 16, 2018, 2:19:43 AM2/16/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi there,

I am using Gerrit for Code Review and like it very much (mainly C++). However, I am also doing a lot of Data Science with Python and Jupyter Notebooks. Therefore my question: is there a good way to compare two *.ipynb files in Gerrit?

For those who don't know: *.ipynb files are json files. They can also contain images (base64 encoded, i.e. you don't want to compare the looooong lines by eye). There is a tool to diff two notebooks in a reasonable way, e.g. showing the different images next to each other and providing useful diff/merge for git, see https://nbdime.readthedocs.io/en/stable/

Is there a way to have this kind of "diff"ing in Gerrit? What would I have to do to be able to compare Jupyter Notebooks?

Thanks in advance,
Wolf

Raj Ravi

Jun 13, 2019, 3:08:19 AM6/13/19
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

I also want to know more about this jupyter Notebooks rendering, how we can add this jupyter Notebooks rendering in gerrit. Do you any steps for it?

Regards,
Raj