replication refs/changes error.

Mtip

Apr 5, 2017, 1:47:54 AM4/5/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
My gerrit version is 2.13.2

replication config:

[remote "slave"]
  url = ssh://admin@gerrit_slave_host:29418/${name}.git
  push = +refs/for/*:refs/for/*
  push = +refs/changes/*:refs/changes/*
  push = +refs/tags/*:refs/tags/*
  push = +refs/heads
  threads = 4
  replicationDelay = 0
  replicationRetry = 1
  replicateProjectDeletions = true

but this is a problem for me:

replication.log:

 Failed replicate of refs/changes/78/2078/1 to ssh://admin@gerrit_slave_host:29418/project/wsbs.git, reason: prohibited by Gerrit

and how to solve it?

Sven Selberg

Apr 5, 2017, 10:05:01 AM4/5/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

You probably want to set up a git-daemon on the slave server and use that to update the repositories on the slave.

Trying to push through the gerrit slave is not an option, since it's in slave mode (I presume).

/Sven
Message has been deleted

Mtip

Apr 5, 2017, 11:18:40 PM4/5/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

    Tks for your reply.

    i know what you mean,

    This "gerrit slave" just backup for gerrit.

    so i want to replicate all refs to gerrit slave.

    I will try to set gerrit deamon to slove it.

在 2017年4月5日星期三 UTC+8下午10:05:01,Sven Selberg写道:

Mtip

Apr 6, 2017, 9:16:36 PM4/6/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi:

    I still can not replicate refs/change/* using replication plugin,

    Is replication plugin unable to support replicate refs/changes/* ?

在 2017年4月6日星期四 UTC+8上午11:18:40,Mtip写道:

Magnus Bäck

Apr 7, 2017, 1:16:10 AM4/7/17
to Mtip, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Friday, April 07, 2017 at 03:16 CEST,
Mtip <stmao...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I still can not replicate refs/change/* using replication plugin,

Did you follow Sven's advice? What's your current replication
configuration? What's in the Gerrit logs?

--
Magnus Bäck | Software Engineer, Tools
magnu...@axis.com | Axis Communications

Sven Selberg

Apr 7, 2017, 4:05:27 AM4/7/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, stmao...@gmail.com
... and what does the git-daemon configuration look like?

/Sven

Sven Selberg

Apr 7, 2017, 4:05:59 AM4/7/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, stmao...@gmail.com
...and what does the git-daemon logs say?

/Sven