How to list all topics

Alan Evangelista

Apr 23, 2015, 2:09:34 PM4/23/15
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
How do I list all topics (specifically, the open ones) in Gerrit web UI? This would make browsing changes in a higher level perspective (feature) easier.

Alan Evangelista

Apr 26, 2015, 11:41:26 PM4/26/15
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
As nobody have answered, I suppose there is no such feature. Could someone point me to how I should open a feature request for Gerrit?

David Pursehouse

Apr 27, 2015, 12:14:22 AM4/27/15
to Alan Evangelista, repo-d...@googlegroups.com
On 04/27/2015 12:41 PM, Alan Evangelista wrote:
> As nobody have answered, I suppose there is no such feature. Could
> someone point me to how I should open a feature request for Gerrit?

Create a new issue in the issue tracker [1] and set the type as "feature".

[1] http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/issues/list