Auto triggering build with gerrit

Damian Skobel

Jun 22, 2017, 10:22:29 AM6/22/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hello,

Do gerrit allow automatic build triggering (on quickbuild in my case) when pushing changes or custom  solution is required?

Magnus Bäck

Jun 22, 2017, 10:41:43 AM6/22/17
to Damian Skobel, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 15:38 CEST,
Damian Skobel <damian...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Do gerrit allow automatic build triggering (on quickbuild in my case)
> when pushing changes or custom solution is required?

This is typically done by having the CI system listen for Gerrit events,
e.g. via the stream-events SSH command or from a message broker that
Gerrit can publish to (currently RabbitMQ and Kafka, I believe).

--
Magnus Bäck | Software Engineer, Development Tools
magnu...@axis.com | Axis Communications