Dancing scrollbars/center column?

Doug Kelly

Nov 14, 2015, 12:05:57 PM11/14/15
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hey everyone,

Saw this issue when looking through a couple changes.  One change, specifically when I scrolled in the left panel, could cause the center column to dance a bit, and sometimes be misaligned in the page.

This seems to specifically happen on the change 72489 -- anyone else able to reproduce this strange behavior?

--Doug

David Pursehouse

Nov 14, 2015, 12:32:09 PM11/14/15
to Doug Kelly, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Yes, I can reproduce it too, when scrolling *horizontally* in the left pane.

I'm using Chrome on Mac OS.  I'll check it on Ubuntu when I get back to the office next week.

I've logged it in the issue tracker: