On New repository Jenkins won't vote

Gergely Tóth

Sep 22, 2017, 6:16:16 AM9/22/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Im using Gerrit <--> Jenkins interface for automated CI tests.
Everything is working fine on all repos.
If I send a review the gerrit automatically trigger the jenkins and jenkins vote back to the gerrit with the results.

Today I had to create a new repository in gerrit. With the new repo If I add new review the
jenkins triggered fine like before. The problem is , when the jenkins job finished, the job can not vote back.

What could be the problem?

All rights are inherited a repo which working successfully.

Gergely Tóth

Sep 22, 2017, 6:19:45 AM9/22/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
1 extra thing. Seems the Jenkins would send the results.

I found this in the jenkins.log

INFO: Notifying BuildCompleted to gerrit: gerrit review 1007,4 --message 'Build Successful

http://10.70.163.10:8080/job/g-gb-gb-system_admin/4/ : SUCCESS' --verified 1 --code-review 0