There is another exception when Hudson use strategy: "Gerrit Hudson Trigger" in Hudson2.2.0+Gerrit2.2.1+Ubuntu 10.04

duxh

Jan 9, 2012, 5:42:45 AM1/9/12
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Is there some bugs or my configuration issue?

Thanks,
Duxh

Status Code: 500

Exception:
Stacktrace:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spearce/jgit/lib/ObjectId
at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2442)
at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1808)
at
com.google.inject.spi.InjectionPoint.getInjectionPoints(InjectionPoint.java:
662)
at
com.google.inject.spi.InjectionPoint.forInstanceMethodsAndFields(InjectionPoint.java:
356)
at
com.google.inject.spi.InjectionPoint.forInstanceMethodsAndFields(InjectionPoint.java:
375)
at
org.hudsonci.inject.injecto.internal.InjectomaticImpl.isInjectable(InjectomaticImpl.java:
94)
at
org.hudsonci.inject.injecto.internal.InjectomaticImpl.inject(InjectomaticImpl.java:
114)
at
org.hudsonci.inject.injecto.internal.InjectomaticAspectHelper.inject(InjectomaticAspectHelper.java:
76)
at org.hudsonci.inject.injecto.internal.InjectableAspect.ajc
$afterReturning$org_hudsonci_inject_injecto_internal_InjectableAspect
$1$cc99ea6d(InjectableAspect.aj:43)
at
com.sonyericsson.hudson.plugins.gerrit.trigger.hudsontrigger.GerritTriggerBuildChooser.
(GerritTriggerBuildChooser.java:39)
Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
57)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:
45)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:525)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.RequestImpl.invokeConstructor(RequestImpl.java:
419)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.RequestImpl.access$300(RequestImpl.java:75)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.RequestImpl
$TypePair.convertJSON(RequestImpl.java:626)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.RequestImpl.bindJSON(RequestImpl.java:372)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.RequestImpl.bindJSON(RequestImpl.java:368)
at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM$DescriptorImpl.newInstance(GitSCM.java:
1106)
at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM$DescriptorImpl.newInstance(GitSCM.java:
982)
at hudson.scm.SCMS.parseSCM(SCMS.java:63)
at hudson.model.AbstractProject.submit(AbstractProject.java:1984)
at hudson.model.BaseBuildableProject.submit(BaseBuildableProject.java:
125)
at hudson.model.FreeStyleProject.submit(FreeStyleProject.java:85)
at hudson.model.Job.doConfigSubmit(Job.java:1398)
at hudson.model.AbstractProject.doConfigSubmit(AbstractProject.java:
904)
at
57)
at
43)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.Function$InstanceFunction.invoke(Function.java:
282)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.Function.bindAndInvoke(Function.java:149)
at
org.kohsuke.stapler.Function.bindAndInvokeAndServeResponse(Function.java:
88)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.MetaClass$1.doDispatch(MetaClass.java:103)
at
org.kohsuke.stapler.NameBasedDispatcher.dispatch(NameBasedDispatcher.java:
53)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.tryInvoke(Stapler.java:561)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.invoke(Stapler.java:646)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.MetaClass$6.doDispatch(MetaClass.java:233)
at
org.kohsuke.stapler.NameBasedDispatcher.dispatch(NameBasedDispatcher.java:
53)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.tryInvoke(Stapler.java:561)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.invoke(Stapler.java:646)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.invoke(Stapler.java:477)
at org.kohsuke.stapler.Stapler.service(Stapler.java:159)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:45)
at winstone.ServletConfiguration.execute(ServletConfiguration.java:
249)
at winstone.RequestDispatcher.forward(RequestDispatcher.java:335)
at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:378)
at hudson.util.PluginServletFilter
$1.doFilter(PluginServletFilter.java:94)
at
org.hudsonci.servlets.internal.ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.doFilter(ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.java:
180)
at
org.hudsonci.servlets.internal.ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.doFilter(ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.java:
148)
at hudson.util.PluginServletFilter
$1.doFilter(PluginServletFilter.java:97)
at
org.hudsonci.servlets.internal.ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.doFilter(ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.java:
180)
at
org.hudsonci.servlets.internal.ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.doFilter(ServletRegistrationFilterAdapter.java:
148)
at hudson.util.PluginServletFilter
$1.doFilter(PluginServletFilter.java:97)
at hudson.util.PluginServletFilter.doFilter(PluginServletFilter.java:
86)
at winstone.FilterConfiguration.execute(FilterConfiguration.java:195)
at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:368)
at hudson.security.csrf.CrumbFilter.doFilter(CrumbFilter.java:47)
at winstone.FilterConfiguration.execute(FilterConfiguration.java:195)
at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:368)
at hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter
$1.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:84)
at
hudson.security.ChainedServletFilter.doFilter(ChainedServletFilter.java:
76)
at hudson.security.HudsonFilter.doFilter(HudsonFilter.java:164)
at winstone.FilterConfiguration.execute(FilterConfiguration.java:195)
at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:368)
at
hudson.util.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:
81)
at winstone.FilterConfiguration.execute(FilterConfiguration.java:195)
at winstone.RequestDispatcher.doFilter(RequestDispatcher.java:368)
at winstone.RequestDispatcher.forward(RequestDispatcher.java:333)
at
winstone.RequestHandlerThread.processRequest(RequestHandlerThread.java:
244)
at winstone.RequestHandlerThread.run(RequestHandlerThread.java:150)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
org.spearce.jgit.lib.ObjectId
at
org.aspectj.weaver.bcel.ExtensibleURLClassLoader.findClass(ExtensibleURLClassLoader.java:
54)
... 74 more

Shawn Pearce

Jan 9, 2012, 10:04:11 AM1/9/12
to duxh, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 02:42, duxh <duxh.s...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there some bugs or my configuration issue?
>
> Thanks,
> Duxh
>
> Status Code: 500
>
> Exception:
> Stacktrace:
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spearce/jgit/lib/ObjectId
> org.hudsonci.inject.injecto.internal.InjectomaticImpl.isInjectable(InjectomaticImpl.java:

Looks like Hudson doesn't have the JGit library installed. You should
check the installation of the Hudson plugin and make sure you
installed the JGit library correctly.

Manuel Doninger

Jan 9, 2012, 10:32:09 AM1/9/12
to duxh, Shawn Pearce, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
> --

I don't know the versions of the plugins in Hudson very well, but with
Jenkins there was an issue with a release of the Git plugin if you
used it with a specific version of the Gerrit trigger plugin (due to
the change of the package names in newer JGit libs). Do you have the
latest versions of both plugins installed?

Manuel

Philipp Altmann

Jan 9, 2012, 11:00:31 AM1/9/12
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Here are 3 correct versions for the Jenkins plugins to work with
Gerrit:

Git Plugin 1.1.9
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Git+Plugin

Gerrit Plugin 0.7
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Gerrit+Plugin

Gerrit Trigger 2.3.0
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Gerrit+Trigger

Cheers,
Philipp

On Jan 9, 4:32 pm, Manuel Doninger <man...@doninger.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 16:04, Shawn Pearce <s...@google.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 02:42, duxh <duxh.shang...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Is there some bugs or my configuration issue?
>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Duxh
>
> >> Status Code: 500
>
> >> Exception:
> >> Stacktrace:
> >> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spearce/jgit/lib/ObjectId
> >> org.hudsonci.inject.injecto.internal.InjectomaticImpl.isInjectable(Injectom aticImpl.java:
>
> > Looks like Hudson doesn't have the JGit library installed. You should
> > check the installation of the Hudson plugin and make sure you
> > installed the JGit library correctly.

Lundh, Gustaf

Jan 9, 2012, 11:30:40 AM1/9/12
to Philipp Altmann, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
When Jenkins and Hudson was split the Git Plugin was forked.

The Gerrit Trigger plug-in maintained compatibility with both versions as long as possible, but when the Jenkins Git plug-in updated the JGit dependency to a newer version (with the new eclipse namespace), the Gerrit Trigger plug-in followed; hence lost its compatibility with the Hudson fork of the Git Plug-in.

Commit of interest:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/gerrit-trigger-plugin/commit/15ad4e2cab5037bebab4fdc9bc13a8405478dcba#gerrithudsontrigger/pom.xml

Best regards
Gustaf

duxh

Jan 9, 2012, 9:48:08 PM1/9/12
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
My Plugin versions:

Hudson Gerrit plugin
This plugin integrates Hudson to Gerrit code review system.
0.7

Gerrit Trigger
This plugin integrates Hudson to Gerrit code review.
2.2.0

Hudson GIT plugin
This plugin integrates GIT with Hudson.
2.2.0

These version should all be latest. The only thing maybe different: I
installed hudson using "dpkg -i hudson-debian-2.2.0.deb"

On 1月10日, 上午12时00分, Philipp Altmann <altm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are 3 correct versions for the Jenkins plugins to work with
> Gerrit:
>
> Git Plugin 1.1.9https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Git+Plugin
>
> Gerrit Plugin 0.7https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Gerrit+Plugin
>
> Gerrit Trigger 2.3.0https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Gerrit+Trigger

duxh

Jan 10, 2012, 12:33:07 AM1/10/12
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Yes, both version are the latest version.

On 1月9日, 下午11时32分, Manuel Doninger <man...@doninger.net> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 16:04, Shawn Pearce <s...@google.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 02:42, duxh <duxh.shang...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Is there some bugs or my configuration issue?
>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Duxh
>
> >> Status Code: 500
>
> >> Exception:
> >> Stacktrace:
> >> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/spearce/jgit/lib/ObjectId
> >> org.hudsonci.inject.injecto.internal.InjectomaticImpl.isInjectable(Injectom aticImpl.java:
>
> > Looks like Hudson doesn't have the JGit library installed. You should
> > check the installation of the Hudson plugin and make sure you
> > installed the JGit library correctly.

duxh

Jan 11, 2012, 1:48:57 AM1/11/12
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
who have correct versions for the Hudson plugins to work correctly
using normal config parameters? I am working on Hudson.

Thanks,
Duxh

On 1月10日, 上午12时00分, Philipp Altmann <altm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are 3 correct versions for the Jenkins plugins to work with
> Gerrit:
>
> Gerrit Trigger 2.3.0https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Gerrit+Trigger

Matthias Sohn

Jan 11, 2012, 3:53:54 AM1/11/12
2012/1/11 duxh <duxh.s...@gmail.com>
who have correct versions for the Hudson plugins to work correctly
using normal config parameters? I am working on Hudson.

we are successfully using this combination of plugin versions to
run the gerrit-trigger plugin for EGit and JGit verification builds
with Hudson at Eclipse:

Hudson 2.1.2
Hudson GIT Plugin 2.1.1_1
Gerrit Trigger 2.3.2-SNAPSHOT