Create stable-2.14 and stable-2.15 branches for plugin metrics-reporter-jmx

thomasmu...@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2018, 7:09:04 PM3/12/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi, could branches stable-2.14 and stable-2.15 be created for plugin metrics-reporter-jmx please?

David Pursehouse

Mar 12, 2018, 9:46:43 PM3/12/18
to thomasmu...@yahoo.com, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 8:09 AM thomasmulhall410 via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hi, could branches stable-2.14 and stable-2.15 be created for plugin metrics-reporter-jmx please?

Why do we need these branches?  As far as I know this plugin doesn't have any version specific dependencies for 2.14/2.15/master.  It has a stable-2.13 branch because 2.13 has an older version of metrics-core and is built with Buck.

Luca Milanesio

Mar 13, 2018, 6:22:07 AM3/13/18
to David Pursehouse, Luca Milanesio, thomasmu...@yahoo.com, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Let me just add the cross-version builds on the CI, that would suffice without having to create any branches.

Luca.

Luca Milanesio

Mar 13, 2018, 7:37:33 AM3/13/18
to David Pursehouse, Paladox, Luca Milanesio, Repo and Gerrit Discussion