Add id to login screen

Steffen Gebert

Jan 7, 2018, 12:34:32 PM1/7/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

as we recently moved auth to LDAP (instead of HTTP), users were "complaining" about the totally unstyled login screen. A TYPO3 community member created some styling, but had to add some JavaScript to figure out, if we're on the login page.

What would be the place (code) to touch to contribute a tiny change to Gerrit so that the login screen comes with some ID, like <body id="login"> or so?

Thanks for a hint
Steffen

P.S: Result is at https://review.typo3.org/login/

thomasmu...@yahoo.com

Jan 7, 2018, 1:26:37 PM1/7/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Wow how did you manage to create such a nice login page?

WMF would like to create something similar.

Matthias Sohn

Jan 7, 2018, 3:58:41 PM1/7/18
to Steffen Gebert, Repo and Gerrit Discussion

thomasmu...@yahoo.com

Jan 7, 2018, 5:32:29 PM1/7/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I've figured out how to, here https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/402665/

changed a few things so i hope it's not in a copyright violation as i didnt find a license.

Steffen Gebert

Jan 8, 2018, 1:58:09 AM1/8/18
to Matthias Sohn, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Matthias,

oh, that was a lot easier than expected. Wondering why I didn't discover it myself. :-)
Here's a patch to add ID/classes https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/#/c/gerrit/+/151191

Best
Steffen