caching problem on gerrit-review?: merged change shown wiht +1 vote in overview

Björn Pedersen

Jun 15, 2016, 10:49:46 AM6/15/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion

Hi,

currently gerrit-review shows one merged change with only a +1 vote:

See screenshot!

The tooltip seems correct. Seems like there is some caching trouble.

Björn
screenshot-gerrit-review googlesource com 2016-06-15 16-44-54.png

Dave Borowitz

Jun 15, 2016, 10:57:05 AM6/15/16
to Björn Pedersen, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Yeah, our secondary index gets stale sometimes, sorry about that. It fixes itself automatically after a couple hours but I poked this one manually

Björn Pedersen

Jun 15, 2016, 10:59:37 AM6/15/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, ice...@googlemail.com

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016 16:57:05 UTC+2 schrieb Dave Borowitz:
Yeah, our secondary index gets stale sometimes, sorry about that. It fixes itself automatically after a couple hours but I poked this one manually

No Problem, I was just unsure wether it was a know problem.

Björn

Björn Pedersen

Jun 15, 2016, 11:01:27 AM6/15/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, ice...@googlemail.com
The most interessting thing is, where the index got the CR+1 from. On this change CR+1 was never set, Edwin scored CR+2 directly.