How to setup database from command line?

Sara Arbab

Nov 28, 2015, 7:07:23 PM11/28/15
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

I want to set database section of Gerrit from command line.
Is it possible to modify the Gerrit.config file from command line? In my case I cant use interactive mode. How can I modify the gerrit.config file?

Thanks,
Sara

Alex Blewitt

Nov 29, 2015, 2:54:57 AM11/29/15
to Sara Arbab, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
It's a text file in standard git format. Just use a text editor like vi, pico/nano or emacs. If you want to script it you can set them with git config commands.

Sent from my iPhat 6