Why self.onAction() in GWT plugin only working on firefox, not chrome, IE.

Paladin Wonder

Jul 9, 2014, 11:28:07 PM7/9/14
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
I wrote a gwt plugin with UIAciton for revision kind on gerrit 2.8.5, but I find  self.onAction() function only works on firefox, that is code:

public static native void  gerrit_install(AssignPlugins plugin) /*-{
  $entry($wnd.Gerrit.install(function(self) {
    console.log("onAction in bs");
    function callb(c) {
      $wnd.alert("FFFFF!");
    }

    $wnd.Gerrit.onAction('revision', 'assign',callb);
  }));
  }-*/;

  @Override
  public void onModuleLoad() {
    gerrit_install(this);
  }
----
When Assign button is clicked, callb() is not called on chrome. but firefox does.
Who can tell me the reason? thanks.

David Ostrovsky

Jul 10, 2014, 4:45:24 AM7/10/14
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com

Am Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2014 05:28:07 UTC+2 schrieb Paladin Wonder:
I wrote a gwt plugin with UIAciton for revision kind on gerrit 2.8.5, but I find  self.onAction() function only works on firefox, that is code:

Cookbook plugin has a working example for onAction() method, that works on all supported browsers [1].

Paladin Wonder

Jul 13, 2014, 11:20:19 PM7/13/14
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com
I know the cookbook plugin, but gerrit doesn't support jQuery, so I need write GWT plugin style to do more complex thing like suggestion box instead of raw javascript.
I think that is maybe a bug

在 2014年7月10日星期四UTC+8下午4时45分24秒,David Ostrovsky写道: