Re: gerrit eclipse config

David Pursehouse

Apr 28, 2015, 7:08:56 AM4/28/15
to lixiang...@gmail.com, repo-d...@googlegroups.com

I don't think there's much more to describe than the steps listed there.

You might want to check which documentation you're using though; I'm not sure if buck_daemon_ui is still the correct name.

On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:23  <lixiang...@gmail.com> wrote:
  • Run → Debug Configurations …

  • Java Application → buck_daemon_ui_*

  • Right click, Duplicate

  • Modify the name to be unique.

  • Switch to Arguments tab.

  • Edit the -d program argument flag to match the path used during init. The template launch configuration resolves to ../test_site since that is what the documentation recommends.

  • Switch to Common tab.

  • Change Save as to be Local file.

  • Close the Debug Configurations dialog and save the changes when prompted.

     gerrit can be configured into   Eclipse ? The trouble to tell me how detailed the Eclipse Configuration

     Please describe in detail each configuration item

     Thank