Cannot modify commit messages in WEBUI from Gerrit v2.11.1?

fengj...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 2:21:56 AM7/28/16
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I am using Gerrit V2.9.1 before,to edit commit messages in WEBUI is very convinient.
But recently I update the version to V2.11.1,and I found that we cannot edit commit messages directly in WEBUI.
Did I have to some configuration?Or the function had been removed?
Please help me ,thanks in advance!!!

David Pursehouse

Jul 28, 2016, 2:26:23 AM7/28/16
to fengj...@gmail.com, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
In version 2.11 the "edit commit message button" was removed because the full inline edit feature was introduced. See the inline edit user guide [1] and release notes [2] for details.