How to set permission for particular manifest file

Dshan

Apr 19, 2018, 2:46:07 PM4/19/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion

Dshan:~/test/.repo/manifests$   has many manifests, such as

amazon.xml      gmail.xml        facebook.xml           reporting.xml          someproject.xml

I would like to grant permission for one group of people to  "amazon.xml" only, how can I do that?

Appreciate any help!
Thank you in advance.

Dshan.

Martin Fick

Apr 19, 2018, 2:50:43 PM4/19/18
to repo-d...@googlegroups.com, Dshan
On Thursday, April 19, 2018 11:46:07 AM Dshan wrote:
> repo init -u ssh://gerrit.company.com/test/manifest
>
> Dshan:~/test/.repo/manifests$ has many manifests, such
> as
>
> amazon.xml gmail.xml facebook.xml
> reporting.xml someproject.xml
>
> I would like to grant permission for one group of people
> to "amazon.xml" only, how can I do that?

The Git/Gerrit object model does not support permissions on
a per file basis, only on a ref (branch) basis,

-Martin
--
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code
Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation