issue about adding permission on refs/heads/${username}/*

63 перегляди
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Makson Lee

не прочитано,
21 вер. 2017 р., 09:38:0121.09.17
Кому: Repo and Gerrit Discussion
a fresh new gerrit 2.14.3 install, here is the situation,

1. user xxx can code review +1 changes on refs/heads/xxx/test with default permission setting.
2. but if we add 'create reference' permission on refs/heads/${username}/*, then user xxx can't code review +1 on those changes anymore.

expected behavior?

Makson Lee

не прочитано,
25 вер. 2017 р., 05:33:4425.09.17
Кому: Repo and Gerrit Discussion
can anyone help to confirm if this happens to you too?

Edwin Kempin

не прочитано,
25 вер. 2017 р., 08:30:5125.09.17
Кому: Makson Lee, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
This is unexpected. I tried this on master but couldn't reproduce this issue.

Makson Lee

не прочитано,
25 вер. 2017 р., 09:38:5225.09.17
Кому: Repo and Gerrit Discussion
yep, i just tried it too, works fine on master branch, but doesn't on 2.13.x and 2.14.x branches.

On Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 9:38:01 PM UTC+8, Makson Lee wrote:
a fresh new gerrit 2.14.3 install, here is the situation,

1. user xxx can code review +1 changes on refs/heads/xxx/test with default permission setting.
2. but if we add 'create reference' permission on refs/heads/${username}/*, then user xxx can't code review +1 on those changes anymore.

expected behavior?

Edwin Kempin

не прочитано,
25 вер. 2017 р., 09:46:0125.09.17
Кому: Makson Lee, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
I think I can reproduce it on stable 2.14, let me have a closer look.

Makson Lee

не прочитано,
25 вер. 2017 р., 09:50:1625.09.17
Кому: Repo and Gerrit Discussion
thanks.

Edwin Kempin

не прочитано,
25 вер. 2017 р., 09:51:3225.09.17
Кому: Makson Lee, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
This problem was introduced with 2.13 by [1] and fixed by [2] which is only included in master.

Edwin Kempin

не прочитано,
25 вер. 2017 р., 09:52:1525.09.17
Кому: Makson Lee, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Cherry-picking the fix to the stable-2.13 branch:

Makson Lee

не прочитано,
25 вер. 2017 р., 09:59:4525.09.17
Кому: Repo and Gerrit Discussion