Owners plugin

Jungho Ahn

Apr 26, 2017, 10:43:32 PM4/26/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hello,

I'm trying to setup owners plugin with gerrit 2.14, but I couldn't find any doc on like how to config it.
I just copied owners.jar to plugins. Is there any doc on how to config it?

Thanks,

Matthias Sohn

Apr 27, 2017, 5:32:59 PM4/27/17
to Jungho Ahn, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
usually the plugins have a config.md in the git repository:

Jungho Ahn

Apr 28, 2017, 12:18:35 PM4/28/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, jungh...@snapchat.com
Thanks Matthias,

One thing that is unclear to me is whether I should add rules.pl for this to repos? Or is it automatically added?
And owners file supports username too in addition to full name or email? I think using username is more convenient than others.

Jungho Ahn

May 12, 2017, 2:47:08 PM5/12/17
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion, jungh...@snapchat.com
I'm using username in OWNERS file and it seems to work.

Does this mean we can only use email in OWNERS file?

Luca Milanesio

May 12, 2017, 3:37:58 PM5/12/17
to Jungho Ahn, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi Jungho,
it's a bug, I am fixing it now :-)

Luca.

Jungho Ahn

May 12, 2017, 3:41:41 PM5/12/17
to Luca Milanesio, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Thanks Luca!

After fixing it, can we use username?

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 12:37 PM, Luca Milanesio <luca.mi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Jungho,
it's a bug, I am fixing it now :-)

Luca.

On Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 2:32:59 PM UTC-7, Matthias Sohn wrote:
On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 4:43 AM, 'Jungho Ahn' via Repo and Gerrit Discussion <repo-d...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to setup owners plugin with gerrit 2.14, but I couldn't find any doc on like how to config it.
I just copied owners.jar to plugins. Is there any doc on how to config it?

usually the plugins have a config.md in the git repository:

Jungho

Luca Milanesio

May 12, 2017, 3:42:21 PM5/12/17
to Jungho Ahn, Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Yes, that was the intention :-)