Working with repo and hosted git solution like TFS-git/github

Zer0_0ne

Mar 15, 2018, 3:31:08 AM3/15/18
to Repo and Gerrit Discussion
Hi,

I am a novice to repo and gerrit. I am currently working on a project which involves dealing with multiple repos from Code Aurora Forum(CAF). Has anyone gone though the process of setting up AOSP mirror on github or hosted git service?

I can manually clone or write a script to clone the repos from CAF to github/TFS-git. If I understand correctly the next step is clone the manifest repo and branch off the default and create a manifest file which will point to the local server. Is the next step creating branches on all repositories with a common name to use in manifest file?

Thanks
Zer0_0ne